Research Analyst Intermediate / Geographic Information System
Job Title: Research Analyst Intermediate / Geographic Information System
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Duluth, MN
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) is currently hiring for a Research Analyst Intermediate – Geographic Information System (GIS) position at our Northeastern MnDOT headquarters location in Duluth, MN (District 1). Under administrative direction, you will establish and maintain a comprehensive and robust geographic information system capability in District 1 that supports the needs of all functional groups. Additional responsibilities include:
- Establishing processes and procedures for identifying, prioritizing and supporting the District’s GIS data and mapping needs;
- Maintaining various spatial and thematic databases;
- Providing analytic research to support management and functional group priorities; and
- Developing a range of cartographic products to be used for internal and external purposes.
You will also participate in statewide and District GIS coordination/deployment and assist management planning efforts.
How to Apply by 1/11/2019:
1. Go to mn.gov/careers and click “External Applicant – Search for Jobs Now”.
2. Using the keyword search box type in, 29160.
3. Select the job title, review the posting, and then click “Apply” at the bottom of the posting to start your application.
4. When prompted for your Referral Source, list “Other – APA/IA”.
**Applications must be received on mn.gov/careers by 1/11/2019 to be considered**
Questions? Contact Mao Lowe, MnDOT Recruitment Specialist at [email protected] or 651-366-3383.