Community and Economic Development Director
Job Title: Community and Economic Development Director
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Perry, IA
The City of Perry is currently accepting applications for the role of Community and Economic Development Director. This newly created, full-time position will oversee all aspects of the Community and Economic Development Department.
This is a senior executive level position that serves as the Department Head for the Community & Economic Development Department. Accordingly, the position is responsible for and coordinates the operations and activities of the department, which includes:
- Oversight of all development within the City
- Oversight and implementation of the City’s Comprehensive Plan
- Oversight of the City’s Community and Economic Development Action Plan
- Oversight and enforcement of the City’s subdivision, zoning, building and other land use and development codes
- Enforcement of the City’s property maintenance codes
- Oversight of permitting for residential, commercial and other types of construction
- Act as the Planning and Zoning Administrator
Base pay range: $62,000-$68,000, depending on qualifications.
Full Job Posting can be found at http://www.perryia.org/employment-opportunities.html.
Cover letter and resume can be sent to the attention of Sven Peterson, City Administrator. E-mail: [email protected], or mail: Sven Peterson, City Administrator, Perry City Hall, 1102 Willis Ave P.O. Box 545, Perry, Iowa, 50220.
Resumes will be accepted through March 1st, 2019.
The City of Perry, Iowa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.