2016 Reduced AICP Exam Fee Scholarship
APA’s 2016 Reduced Exam Fee Scholarship is now available. APA put the reduced AICP exam fee scholarship program into place to offer assistance to those individuals who may defer taking or are unable to take the AICP exam because of financial hardship. Scholarship recipients pay reduced fees to AICP as follows:
· First time AICP applicants: $145 (combined $70 application and $75 exam fee)
· Previously approved AICP applicants: $65 (exam fee only)
APA-Iowa is allotted one scholarship per year. If you think you may qualify for the reduced exam fee scholarship please submit to me a written explanation of financial hardship (including financial hardship caused by a budget cutback in a firm or agency), which necessitates the request, and addresses the following criteria:
· The applicant’s employer will not subsidize the exam fee.
· The applicant will be otherwise unlikely to take the exam without the reduced fee.
· Members of ethnic or racial minorities shall be given preference.
Your request must include your full name and APA ID number.
The deadline for submitting a scholarship application to Gary Taylor ([email protected]) for the May 2016 exam is February 21, 2016.